Lewis Creek Systems provides on-site presentations on current topics of interest about information privacy and security at no or nominal cost to qualified organizations throughout the Northeast U.S.
These presentations are designed to help your organization understand and move ahead with information privacy and security, and compliance with regulations such as HIPAA, PCI, the FRCP E-Discovery Rule, and the various state information security breach notification laws.
Recent presentations have included:
• Introduction to HIPAA Security Compliance
• Introduction to PCI Security Compliance
• Refresher Training for the HIPAA Privacy Rule
• Issues in the Adoption of an Electronic Medical Record
• Information Security Breach Notification Laws
• E-Discovery and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
• Updates on Information Security Regulations, including:
HIPAA changes due to ARRA (the Stimulus Bill of 2009)
HIPAA Security Rule Guidance
Updates to the PCI Data Security Standard
New Federal Rules of Civil Procedure for discovery of electronic documents
New State Information Security Breach Notification Laws
Outside of the Northeast U.S. these presentations are available to qualified organizations at nominal cost plus travel expenses. Please also see the page on our Seminars and Training Services, and the listing of Upcoming Public Seminars, including conference presentations, seminars, and audio conferences. Contact us for further information or to schedule a presentation.
Go to the Services Overview